In an effort in getting my head around the scoring rules of Japanese Mah Jong (which are generally more restrictive than the rules I’m accustomed to playing with) I’ve been putting together a few scoring sheets. Here’s one, listing the Yaku (valid winning hands). It’s a simplified table comprised of the information from Wikipedia’s page designed to fit on one A4 page.
Excel crashed part way through me formatting this and although it auto-recovered the file, when I saved that auto-recovered file over the old one it corrupted it! Argh. At least I had an older branched version of the file saved so I didn’t have to start over from scratch.
blAugust may be over, but Connell reminds us all that sticking by our goals is important! I suppose I’ll have to get some stuff up for this week, too.
As a guy who made a webcomic for over 5 years, I managed to make all the usual mistakes, some of them several times over. Hopefully the 5th comic won’t be late. And actually be funny
Thanks Connell! It’s been great having you along for the blAugust ride, and I’m keen to continue having your stuff continue into blogtember! Hm, I feel like going out and reading some Scott McCloud now though…